Registration for cross-border event on cultural & natural heritage now open!
The Interreg France (Channel) England Programme is holding a cross-border event to support applicants who are interested in applying for EU funding under the Programme's specific objective 3.1 on natural and cultural heritage.
The event will take place at Bournemouth University on the 11 October 2017.
The event is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Understand how to apply for EU funding under the Programme's specific objective on natural and cultural heritage
- Hear from experts working in the heritage industry
- Find out what heritage needs and priorities have been identified in the Channel area
- Hear from heritage projects already approved by the Programme
- Network with applicants and project partners from both France and the UK
- More information about the day can be found below.
For more information and to register, click here.